Saturday, June 7, 2008

Super Sample Sunday #4


I only thought I hit the jackpot last week.... I think I beat that one with this week's freebies.
Here's what came this week:
* Kotex ultra thin sample and a $2.00 coupon
* Dunkin Donuts coffee sample (makes 4 cups)
* Huggies potty training DVD with great coupons inside
* Yogi Tea (3 flavors) and a coupon for $.50 off
* Koolaid, Country Time lemonade and Crystal Light sample with a $.50 off coupon
* Coupon for a free pack of Yoplait Kids yogurt cups (used that one today!)
* True Lemon (2 lemon, 1 orange and 1 lime) samples with a coupon for $.50 off
* American Baby coupon package (FREE A&D ointment, 3 coupons for Earth's Best baby food products, $1.00 off Yo Mommy yogurt - already used this one!!, $1.00 off Gentle Naturals product, $.75 off Orajel, card to subscribe to Marriage and Family magazine for FREE, $3.00 off Babybanz sunglasses)
Remember to visit The Thrifty Soaper for more great freebies from this week and for links to lots of great freebies and samples currently available.
You can also visit Freebies 4 Mom to see where I get more links to get more freebies and samples.

3 comments:

valley view farm said...

Wow!!! You really did get a ton of great freebies! Great job!

Daphne said...

great freebies!

April said...

I almost threw out my American Baby package but I'm glad I opened it up.

Great stuff!