Monday, June 23, 2008

Menu Plan Monday - 6/23/08

I'm a bit late in posting my menu plan for this week. We had a rough day yesterday (a church picnic at 1:00 threw the rest of the day off for the kids) and I went to bed early - shortly after the kids. Then this morning we had to run an errand to Walmart and that place turns my kids into beings from other planets..... So, I've just now had a few minutes to put a menu together and get it typed out here!

*Monday - fresh garden salad with grilled chicken breast. I'm also going to be trying Tammy's recipe for shortcake to go with some fresh strawberries I got this weekend. It looks so yummy!
*Tuesday - We will be at a friend's house in the late afternoon, Michael will be at school and then Jacob has t-ball practice at 6:00, so, the kids and I will probably go to Taco Bell and eat very inexpensively off the 'cheap' menu!
*Wednesday - Grilled cheese with fruit or yogurt (rice/soy cheese and soy yogurt for Eli)
*Thursday - I have a dentist appt. at 4 and Michael has a softball game after that, so I have no idea what we'll be eating, I guess I'll just wing it.
*Friday - Spaghetti with yeast rolls and fruit smoothies
*Saturday - Cheeseburgers with lettuce and tomato, homemade fries (rice/soy cheese for Eli)
*Sunday - pancakes with real maple syrup for the kids and breakfast burritos for Michael and I (scrambled eggs with cheese, tomato and jalapeno in flour tortillas).
Remember to visit Laura's site to check out all the other great menus for this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your aprons in your etsy shop. I have thought about making some myself. Not to sell but for gifts. Keep up the good work, maybe you could design maternity aprons!
Toni