Sunday, November 8, 2009

About me

Hello and Welcome to Bloggin' Mama!

I'm Laura and I am the proud wife of Michael and am blessed to be the mommy of Jacob, Eli and Rachael.  Michael is currently a TSgt in the US Air Force and we are currently calling Colorado Springs, Colorado home, but it looks like we'll be transplanting to Turkey mid-2010!

About four years ago God really convicted us to make me staying home to raise our children a priority.  I am proud to say that three and a half years ago we took that step and I am a domestic mommy to our three precious treasures!

More recently we have really begun to learn that homeschooling our children is what God wants from us as a family.  Through homeschooling we are able to be more involved in developing and shaping our childrens' hearts and who they will become as men and women of God.

I currently spend my time refining my homemaking skills, homeschooling (currently kindergarten and preschool), coordinating the finances for my local MOPS group, learning/researching natural and whole food living, learning how to live a more Christ focused life and teach our children this same lifestyle and working part time from home for a small law firm in Oklahoma (my place of previous on-site employment).

I hope you have learned a little more about my family and my focus.  I'd love it if you'd stay for a while and explore a little around Bloggin' Mama!

Blessings,
Laura

I can be reached at homemakingjoyfully(at)gmail(dot)com and would love to hear from you!


Bookmark and Share

No comments: