This week's menu will be a little different than normal. Michael starts classes (he only has about a year to finish his BA) on Tuesday nights from 6-10pm so I won't be making a big dinner on Tuesday's for the next 6 weeks (I think his next session is on a different night so it will change in 7 weeks).
* Monday - Spaghetti (using spelt or brown rice pasta) and salad
* Tuesday - something simple for the kids and I
* Wednesday - Chicken parmesean (using brown rice pasta and spelt bread crumbs for breading the chicken)
* Thursday - Chicken nachos
* Friday - big salad with grilled chicken breasts
* Saturday - Sloppy joes
* Sunday - Red beans and rice (frozen from a HUGE batch a couple of weeks ago)
Remember to go visit Laura's site for more wonderful weekly meal plas.