Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pint size helpers!



It's amazing what little ones actually beg you to let them help with. Yesterday I was sweeping the kitchen floor and Eli started yelling at me "help you!!", "I do it!!" until I let him in on the fun! If you don't make housework seem like a chore, they don't really know they're doing work! It does take longer to get things done with little ones underfoot, but I must say, it's much more rewarding!


Here is another from today of Eli helping me vacuum. He is really doing it too, it's turned on and everything!





And big boys get to help with bigger jobs, like cleaning the toilet and doing all the dusting in the living room. He thinks it's so cool to help me out with my cleaning duties, I love it!







And let's not forget that big boys also get to help out in the kitchen with yummy jobs like making smoothies!!



No comments: