Monday, March 30, 2009

Daybook


March 30, 2009

Outside My Window... very peculiar weather - past 24 hours: 2" snow, hail, thunder, HIGH winds and now snow again

I am thinking... it's time to do some school work with the boys


I am thankful for... my heated home

From the learning rooms... counting by 5's and telling time and reading aloud Mr. Popper's Penguins with Jacob

From the kitchen... philly cheesesteak sandwiches for dinner

I am wearing... jeans (I know, I know, but it's snowing out and I have a very strong aversion to tights, so no skirt today) and a blue top with cream colored flower and vines

I am creating... a chore chart for Jacob (5 y/o)

I am going... to take Rachael for her 6 month checkup in an hour

I am reading... "The Treasure Deep" by Alton Gansky

I am hoping... for real spring weather soon

I am hearing... the boys playing nicely together

Around the house... the kitchen floor needs a good scrubbing and breaksfast dishes need to be put in the dishwasher

One of my favorite things... the zeal my kids have for learning

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Michael and I are taking Jacob to see the Harlem Globetrotters on Friday night!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

You can view more Daybooks here.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

My goodness, thunder, hail, and snow! We are in eastern Nebraska and have heard about all of the winter weather hitting west of us but have been lucky to escape it so far. We might be in for it tomorrow. We'll see.

Thanks for sharing your Daybook!

God bless! :)