Friday, January 30, 2009

Vacation photos.

I thought it was finally time to update you on our trip to Florida to visit my family, since we've been home for nearly a week already...


We stayed at my grandparents' home and the boys shared a queen bed. It was their first time sleeping together and in the whole 2 weeks we were there, I had trouble only 1 time getting them to sleept!!!

Cousins enjoying dinner at my parents'. Skyler and Eli at the coffee table and Jamie in the Bumbo. Rachael was napping and Jacob was sitting with my youngest brother in the kitchen.


Aaahhhh, I miss this.

My dad with four of the grandkids, Jamie was sleeping.


A night out with my besties (aka the 3 Amigas). I didn't ask permission to post their names so it's W (with N), C (with H) and me with my three. I've been friends with W since kindergarten (22 years) and friends with C since 6th grade (16 years).


Jacob, Eli and Rachael with my grandparents (mom's parents)


Our seating arrangements on the way home. Eli is by the window and is sleeping on my hoodie and his blanket (for cushion) and he's propped on my leg with his feet against the wall. Rachael was in the sling, but wanted to get out.


Across the aisle, Jacob is on the aisle seat and somehow he's sleeping propped on his hand and remained that way for at least 45 minutes. I'm not sure how his arm didn't shoot out from under his head....
It was a great trip and flying with all 3 kids wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought. I was very busy keeping them all quiet or keeping Jacob from bothering the person he was sitting next to, but they were wonderful!
I've posted more pictures on my flickr site. Feel free to go check them out.

No comments: