Sunday, November 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - 11/2

Michael is TDY at a training course this week and next, so while he's out "playing war", sleeping in a tent and probably eating MRE's I'm keeping it pretty kid-friendly around here.

Monday:
Baked fish, steamed veggies and brown rice
~Thaw pumpkin

Tuesday:
BAKING DAY, day #1 (There will be a separate post about my accomplishments (or lack thereof) at the end of the day on Wednesday) - However, I doubt much baking/cooking ahead will be happening for me on Tuesday b/c of prior commitments.
Chicken enchiladas

Wednesday:
BAKING DAY, day #2 Hoping to accomplish TONS since I have no need to leave the house.
Spaghetti, corn, bread w/butter or rolls

Thursday:
Grilled cheese, fresh fruit

Friday:
Pizza night

Saturday:
Meatloaf, roasted potatoes, bread or rolls, fresh fruit

Sunday:
French toast, fruit smoothies

Be sure to head on over to Menu Plan Monday for a look at 300+ menu plans for the week!

No comments: