Thursday, October 23, 2008

Um...

Dear Mr. Man in the gold Toyota Four Runner,

If you want to put your own life in jeopardy, that's totally fine with me, but when you swerve out of your own lane doing 75 mph on the interstate, you are then in my territory, jeopardizing my and my childrens' lives. Please PUT AWAY YOUR TEXTBOOK AND PEN AND DRIVE. Sorry for yelling at you just then, but I'm pretty passionate about keeping my children safe and trying to protect them from nutjobs like you. In the future, please wait until you reach your destination before studying for that test (or whatever you were doing). Thank you.

Sincerely,
Bloggin' Mama

2 comments:

Sara @ Life With the Two said...

Welcome to Colorado. That's why I rarely take my kids with me anywhere off base. It's too risky.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh my goodness! So glad you were ok. It's scary to drive anywhere any more,

Steph