Monday, June 1, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - June 1


I do believe it's been forever since I've posted a meal plan. I always have them written out, just never seem to get around to posting them!

Michael is on a TDY this week and won't return until after dinner Saturday, so most of my meals this week are super easy and very quick.


Monday: Tortilla pizzas (flour tortillas spread with pizza sauce and toppings), fresh fruit
Tuesday: Lasagna (of the frozen variety...), corn on the cob and fruit smoothies
Wednesday: Chicken enchiladas, salad and strawberry shortcake (making double of everything so I can take it to a MOPS friend who just had a baby)
Thursday: Leftovers, fruit smoothies
~ soak beans, thaw meat
Friday: Burritos (meat & bean with lettuce, cheese, homemade salsa, sour cream) fruit smoothies
Saturday: grilled sausages in bbq sauce, corn on the cob, fruit
~ thaw chicken breasts
Sunday: grilled chicken breasts, steamed veggies, fruit


Lunches will be leftovers and snacks will be fresh veggies/fruit

Be sure to head on over to I'm an Organizing Junkie to see all of the other wonderful menu plans for this week.

No comments: