Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A birthday boy!

Today, my little guy is 3 years old. He's really not such a little guy any more. He's turning into a big kid much faster than I'd like.

Inside that tough-boy, strong-willed exterior, is one of the sweetest little boys you will ever meet and he really has a heart that will make him a very fine husband and gentleman one day.

He is a true treasure and God really knew putting him in my life would teach me some necessary (but very difficult) lessons in patience, gentleness, encouragement and love. I'm still working on learning those lessons to the fullest and feel like I am finally getting thru to the real heart of Eli. Every glimpse I see of what God has in store for him nearly brings me to tears.

* this is currently Eli's only camera face. He can't even do a normal non-smile face these days.... it's very amusing!

No comments: