Yikes! Where has the time gone? She actually turned 2 months last Wednesday, but her checkup wasn't until today... I'll have to admit that this 3rd child thing has me very overwhelmed - but I'm going to attribute that to the fact that Michael has been TDY for 4 out of the last 5 weeks and the 2 year old that is off the deep end right now... However, Rachael is an awesome baby! She's very relaxed and happy! And Hallelujah, she's sleeping thru the night already! Yes, I know, I'm very blessed!
Here's a summary of what she's up to:
* Cooing and making those throaty, chortle-ish noises
* Smiling on purpose - all.the.time!
* Holding her head up for several minutes at a time
* Almost giggling when she smiles
* Starting to show some interest in toys
* Beginning to move her hands around to bat at toys
* Sleeping 8-9 hours straight at night
She's so scrumptious, I just wanna eat her up!
The boys (including daddy) are totally smitten with her, as well!
She looks EXACTLY like Eli (especially when he was this age)!
At her checkup today, she weighed 10lb. 15oz. and is 23 inches long. I find her size amusing because Jacob was 9lb. 15oz. and 23.5 inches at BIRTH!
I posted more pics over here.