Monday, September 21, 2009

Menu Plan Monday - 9/21

I didn't go back to my archives to check, but I think it has been several months since I've posted a menu plan.... I have a menu plan every week because we would never eat otherwise, but I just never seem to remember to post them.

We are having lovely fall-ish weather around here (today's high is 50) so I feel comfortable cooking warm meals every day and actually using my oven to start baking again since I don't have to worry about my house being a zillion degrees.

Monday:
Dinner out with friends then back to our place for the season premiere of HOUSE!!

Tuesday:
baking: Zucchini bread and dinner rolls
Shepherd's pie, rolls with butter

Wednesday:
preserving: apple butter
prep: thaw ground beef
Tuna salad sandwiches, veggie tray

Thursday:
Taco salad served with corn chips and homemade salsa

Friday:
Homemade pizza, veggie tray

Saturday:
baking: applesauce spice cake
Grilled cheese, tomato soup

Sunday:
Michael and I will get something from a restaurant (it's our new weekly tradition) in the late evening after the kids go to bed. The children will eat leftovers.

Also, at some point during this week or the weekend I'd like to get the preserving of my pumpkins done so I can start using the puree in my baking.

Be sure to visit I'm An Organizing Junkie for more wonderful menu plans!

No comments: