Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Confession

I'm having a really difficult time betting back into our normal routine since we got back home from our trip. I'm having trouble getting to bed at a decent time (which is mostly because I'm missing Michael terribly and am so happy he and Jacob will be home on Friday) and then because I went to bed too late, I don't get up when my alarm goes off in the morning. This throws me off even further because I'm not starting my day with my normal quiet time. Sigh.

I also mowed, weed-whacked and raked the entire yard along with weeding all the other landscaping yesterday and think I may have over done it a little because I'm super sore this morning. Therefore, I didn't go to the gym which is normally a staple of my routine.

I'm on a mission to get to bed at a good time tonight and then actually get up in the morning and having an appointment at 10:00 is a really good motivator!!

No comments: